Rose Cocktail Recipe Kit
We love adding bitters to our NA wine for additional flavor and complexity. The cherry and hibiscus notes of the All The Bitter New Orleans complements the berry notes of the Noughty Rosé perfectly.
With 2.9g of sugar per 100ml, it’s almost half the sugar content of other non-alcoholic sparkling wine. And with just 14 calories, we never feel like we're indulging!
Plus, you can easily use the bitters to accent any other drinks you decide to make. It's a perfect staple to add to your NA bar cart.
HOW TO SERVE
- Serve chilled in a white wine glass so you can get the full berry and yeast aromas from this rose
- Serve with orange juice for a NA mimosa
- Create a French 75 Rosé or a Rosé cocktail with some All The Bitter New Orleans
Alcohol Free Organic Chardonnay, Organic Sugar, Carbon Dioxide, Preservative: Sulphur Dioxide
Contains 25 calories, 0g fat, 110mg sodium, 8g carbs, 8g sugar per 148 ml (5 Oz) serving.
All the Bitter New Orleans Bitters
HOW TO SERVE:
- Add a few dashes to sparkling water for a lightly fruity aperitif
- Add to wine for more accentuate fruity flavors and to add complexity and depth
- Not exclusively for fruity drinks! Use in a Sidecar or as a berry and hibiscus accent on other whiskey drinks.
Non-GMO vegetable glycerin, purified water, apple cider vinegar*, spices*, cherry*, hibiscus flower*, rosehips*, gentian root*, milk thistle seed*, dandelion root*, burdock root*, ginger root*, schisandra berry*, yellow dock root*
*Botanicals all grown organically or wild foraged
No added colors, preservatives, flavors, or sugar.
Contains 0.0% alcohol by volume.
Contains 10 calories, 0g sugar, 2g carbohydrate per 1/2 tsp serving.
Each bottle is 4 oz, enough to make ~50 drinks